So what should you bring?
Something to sit on! Most people tend to bring folding chairs or blankets but you’re more than welcome to bring whatever keeps you comfortable.
If you do bring a blanket we have a blanket zone at the front of the seating area to make sure you get a good view!
Please also bare in mind if it has rained during the day or the night before the ground may be damp.
Make sure you dress up warm and bring anything which may make your evening more comfortable: A blanket, thick socks to stop your tootsies from getting cold and maybe a torch for the walk home
When you arrive on site, set up your spot in front of the screen, then pop over to the marquee where you can scan your tickets, pick up a drink and some popcorn and exchange your £10 CASH deposit for a set of wireless headphones.
Food & Drink
Food and drink will be available on site. – Check out our facebook page for more details closer to the time.
We also have a bar on site selling soft drinks, popcorn, beer, cider, red, white and rose wine, and of course the feel-good summer staple PROSECCO!
Please refrain from bringing any glass with you onto the site – use plastic cups instead
- Smokers and Vaping – If you would like to smoke or vape during the event please pop yourself at the back and out of range from others, and also please put your cigarettes into the ashtrays/bins provided!
- Litter – This event has been able to go ahead due to the approval and enthusiasm of the town council, please respect the land and leave it in the beautiful way that you find it. There will be plenty of bins on site – please feel free to fill them up!
- Noise levels – It’s a super fun exciting time for everyone and although you are outside and have headphones on, please try to refrain from shouting at the person sitting next to you… Although you may not be able to hear your own voice remember the rest of the area will 🙂 Events like these are able to go ahead and continue as long as the local neighbours are being respected, so when leaving make sure to try to keep the noise to a minimum!
- Admission – Silent Summer Screenings maintains the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances including health and safety or licensing reasons.
- Age Restrictions – Parents should check film content prior to the purchase of any tickets. Age restrictions and recommendations for children may apply due to the nature and suitability of the film. Whilst age recommendations and restrictions may be placed on some screenings, it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian in advance of purchase to make their own judgment as to the suitability of a production. If you would like more information please visit http://www.bbfc.co.uk
- Food & Drink – Attendees agree to take full responsibility for the health, safety, and security of the food, drink, and items they bring to the screening.
- Personal Medical Devices – If you use any personal medical devices (including but not limited to a pacemaker), please consult your doctor to determine whether the use of the headphones could possibly effect your medical device.
By clicking on “Tickets” or “Buy Tickets” or “Get Tickets” you are solely paying for the rental of a set of wireless headphones.
Silent Summer Screenings and its affiliates are not liable for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings, other than that caused as a result of our negligence.
We guarantee that for all movies shown a copyright license has been obtained.
VAT is included in the ticket price.
The use of cameras, recording equipment, and mobile phones is not permitted.
In the event of bad weather, the movie screening will continue.
No refunds will be given under any circumstances unless we the event organisers cancel the event.
Where appropriate and when the film certificate allows for children to be present at the screenings, the cost of headphone hire for children is available for those under-12 – 4 years. Adult prices are required for those over.
For booking assistance or any inquiries please contact Andrew on 07874 842 386 (between 9am and 9pm)
or email: email@example.com
See you there…
All of us at Silent Summer Screenings!